About the Job
A senior position for experienced individuals seeking to lead Israel’s biggest financial transactions
You will be a member of the financial consulting team that accompanies senior management of leading companies in the business and public sectors on major financial decisions and challenges. You will formulate financial modelling, conduct comparative analysis using various methodologies, and conduct negotiations with leading local and international financial entities.
We are looking for excellent and highly skilled individuals who are passionate about being part of financial transactions and decision-making processes, solving complex financial problems, and providing major impact to leading organizations.
- At least 2 years of significant experience in an economic/financial role
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree from a leading academic institution in Economics or Accounting
- Completed accounting internship with a leading firm – advantage
- Strong analytical skills
- High interpersonal skills
- Fluent Hebrew, Fluent English; additional language is an advantage