About the Job
Senior Financial Consultant is the entry position at our firm for consultants specializing in our Finance & Capital Practice.
As a Senior Financial Consultant, you will become part of our team of consultants advising senior management of leading corporations and public offices on major financial decisions and challenges while coping with high levels of uncertainty.
Our financial consultants are experts at financial modeling, comparative analysis using various methodologies, and negotiation with leading local and international financial entities.
- 3+ years of experience in economic departments of banks, investment firms, accounting firms, or financial consulting firms
- Minimum 2 years of experience in financial modeling and financial statement analysis
- Honor graduates holding a BA / MA/ MBA degree from leading academic institutions in Business Administration, Economics, Accounting (advantage)
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal relations
- Creativity & initiative, curiosity
- Personal impact & leadership skills
- Fluent Hebrew & English; additional language is an advantage.