About the Job
As a Senior Org & Op Excellence Consultant (Organizational Behaviour), you will direct teams of Organizational Consultants, supervise entire consulting processes, and manage client relations.
You will be responsible for ensuring high-quality solutions, promoting new work methodologies, and leading and training new consultants. In order to accomplish this, you must have excellent leadership skills, be creative and a quick learner, and be in constant contact with top executives.
- Master’s degree in Organizational Psychology/Organizational Behaviour or MBA with relevant specialization – Must
- 3-5 years of experience in accompanying organizations in the processes of diagnosis and implementation
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills, excellent interpersonal relations, creativity & initiative, curiosity, personal impact & leadership skills
- Consulting experience – An advantage
- Fluent Hebrew, Fluent English; additional language is an advantage